Company and background
To help we have included key facts to explain who we are.
Emptor Plus Limited (EPL) is a private limited company, formed in 2011, registered in England.
- Companies House registration number: 7790687
- Registered Office: 3, Risborrow Close, Etwall, Derby, DERBYSHIRE DE65 6HY ENGLAND
- Office premises’: (Room 15), 32, Friar Gate, Derby DE1 1BX ENGLAND
- Value Added Tax (VAT) registration number is: 127 147 327
- General capability scope is defined as: business support and constant services to industry.
Terminology used in these term and conditions
Throughout this document reference is made to the terms ‘user, users and/or users’. In this regard such reference can be taken to mean: any person, institution, organisation and/or company, including both sellers and buyers.
Where the word ‘we’ or ‘our’ or abbreviation ‘EPL’ is used then this should be taken to be mean in the context of Emptor Plus Ltd.
Our use of website terms
Again, we very much thank you for your interest, and for taking the time to use our website, https://emptorplus.com.
Continuing to browse and use our website will be taken to mean that you have accepted and have agreed to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy statement govern EPL’s relationship with a user in relation to this website.
Where you disagree these terms and conditions in part or in full then please do not continue with the use our website.
Where we use the term ‘EPL’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ then this refers to the owner of the website.
Terms and conditions of use
The use or continued use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of its use:
- Material and content contained on our website is for your general information and use only. This will be periodically updated and changes without notice being given.
- EPL does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to our website’s accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and/or material contained within for any particular purpose. Continued use by a user will be deemed to demonstrate a user’s acknowledgement and acceptance that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. In this regard EPL expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the extent permitted in law.
- Any use by a user of any information or materials on this website is entirely at the user’s own risk, for which EPL shall not in any way be liable. The user shall hold full responsibility for ensuring that that any services or information available through our website meets the user’s specific requirements.
- Our website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of or licensed to EPL, are acknowledged on the website.
- Any unauthorized or unacceptable use or reproduction of our website is prohibited and may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Please be aware that these websites are not under our control, and importantly do not signify our endorsement of such website(s). Accordingly, EPL is not responsible or liable for any of the content of the linked website(s).
- These terms and conditions, together with our separate privacy statement, are subject to English laws and jurisdiction. Continued use of our website will be taken to signify a user’s acceptance to be bound by the jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any matter or dispute arising out of or in connection with your use of this site.